Ads keep Kuru Anime alive! Please disable your AdBlock or add us to your whitelist.

• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum » Archive » Archive » Looking for moderators! [CLOSED] (I need 4 people!)
Looking for moderators! [CLOSED]
  •  Big Boss
 1     Th, 04/09/14, 4:43 AM
Looking for moderators! [CLOSED]

It's that time of the year again! I'm looking for 4 trusty people to help me maintain the cleanliness of the website! Who will be the next moderator? Maybe you! You only need a simple thing to do to be qualified, and that's stating how you'll help improve the website! Post your answers below. So what are you waiting for? Share your thoughts and who knows? You might be promoted to Rook today!

Please keep in mind that I won't pick randomly. I'll still ask some questions.
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Noob
 2     Th, 04/09/14, 9:24 AM
My name is Jasmine Jackson. I will be 14 years old in 2 months. I tell you this in case age matters.
How I will help to improve the website: 
I would check on it every day and try to talk to all people who are followers that want to chat/just commented so they feel really welcome and know that we care and do not ignore them. I would be very active in the community with posting anime every day also along with responding.

•  Noob
 3     Th, 04/09/14, 12:30 PM
Hey, some of you guys might have seen me before, and I found this when I got back here. So I decided to see if I could become one! The name is Ongaku, but you can call me Simon.

I would love to become a moderator of this website, as it is a very warming community. If I am one, I will be looking at the forums and keeping the discussions clean. I will not be as active as everyone else, but I will try and be on as much as I can. Maybe around 2-3 hours on the laptop is good enough. School is back, so that will be a drag. If I could do some sort of contribute to the website, I would love to, though, it must be in my range of work. I live in the USA, so I will be keeping track of what people who live where I am, say or post.

I would love to support this website as much as I can. Thanks for taking your time to read this reply. smile
aoongaku - Th, 04/09/14, 12:33 PM
Love is a gift, cherish it.
  •  Big Boss
 4     Th, 04/09/14, 12:59 PM
someonesweet2me, Please don't use colored texts that blends with the background.
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Citizen
 5     Fr, 05/09/14, 4:22 AM
Hello there, I'm Andrew. I was just looking at my Google Plus home page and I stumbled upon this (no pun intended). You might know me from using the chat often, but some of you might not.

I've joined this community a few days before the number of members reached 100. Not so long, wasn't it? Even in a short amount of time, I've made some new friends here and even got Eriko to help me. I once said that I would try my best to become a rook, but I was a bit unprepared. But now, after seeing the announcement, I decided to give it a try. I have experience with moderating before. I run servers for many games, own two large Skype groups (if you want to join, just ask me), contribute to the Unturned Wiki, and I feel confident about being able to moderate K-Anime. I may be inactive a lot because of school and homework, but still would love to be able to contribute a lot to this website and make it my "second Internet home".

People would be surprised about my age. dry

Thanks for taking time to read this. ^_^
⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)
  •  Rurouni
 6     Fr, 05/09/14, 8:05 AM
Hello Everyone, my name is Ayaan, but I go by my middle name Tendou. This community has so much potential, and I would like to be at its side when it becomes really popular :D

I am  new to this community, but I feel its an amazing community. I see a lot of potential in this website, and would really like helping out this community by keeping it cleaned and organized. I have highschool, but I can  still be online about 4 hours a day during weekdays, and as long as I need to on weekends. I live in the USA, so I should be able to keep up with all the posts. I feel I can do this, and I would like to be a moderator for this website.

So anyway, thanks for spending your time reading all of this. On a side note however:

I know you guys have been working hard on setting everything up and all, but I think the mobile site could use some improvement; We would attract much more people if there was a better sign up system for mobile devices. There are problems while trying to write security codes on the mobile version.
-てんどう
Forum » Archive » Archive » Looking for moderators! [CLOSED] (I need 4 people!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: