Ads keep Kuru Anime alive! Please disable your AdBlock or add us to your whitelist.

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Otaku Hub » Manga » Fullmetal alchemist anime or manga? Which is best?
Fullmetal alchemist anime or manga? Which is best?
Which do you prefer, the FMA anime or manga?
1.Anime[ 4 ][44.44%]
2.Manga[ 5 ][55.56%]
Answers total: 9
  •  Noob
 1     We, 20/11/13, 2:03 AM
Hey, so for some reason or another, I have never really read or watched FMA. Recently, I picked up a copy of the manga and really liked it. Now, I was wondering which you guys prefer. Do you enjoy the anime or the manga? Happy voting!

KingLizard
Don't fire unless you are prepared to be fired at.
  •  Big Boss
 2     We, 20/11/13, 2:05 AM
lol. I voted for anime just because I didn't get the chance to read the manga. xD

I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Regular
 3     We, 20/11/13, 6:08 AM
Actually, the manga is more like Brotherhood than the actual anime (anime is original stuff, yo) so I go anime all the way.
"If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... A tragedy."
  •  Big Boss
 4     We, 20/11/13, 9:47 AM
KittehNyan69, Indeed. The first one ended differently, because they got ahead of the manga; the ending of it was still good, though.
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Noob
 5     Th, 21/11/13, 3:32 AM
Honestly for FMA both of them were really good, in my opinion anyway. I generally prefer the manga though.
If I don't have to do it, I wont.
If I have to do it, I'll make it quick
  •  Rurouni
 6     Mo, 08/09/14, 0:31 AM
Well I actually liked the ending for Brotherhood more. In the other one I didnt like the ending because it got all crazy with Dante, and how Ed and Al were separated. Just because I think the Manga moved a little faster, and had I better ending I vote for the manga
-てんどう
  •  Noob
 7     Tu, 30/12/14, 4:23 PM
I never got all the way through the FMA manga, but saw both anime. Brotherhood was great.
A sword is a deadly weapon. Swordsmanship is a way to kill.
Forum » Otaku Hub » Manga » Fullmetal alchemist anime or manga? Which is best?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: