Ads keep Kuru Anime alive! Please disable your AdBlock or add us to your whitelist.

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Information » Announcement » Kuru Anime v2.0 Grand Release
Kuru Anime v2.0 Grand Release
  •  Big Boss
 1     Sa, 23/08/14, 11:57 AM
Kuru Anime v2.0 Grand Release

After months of editing I'm glad to announce that the second design of Kuru Anime is done! So what's different? A lot has changed actually. I'll discuss a few front-end and back-end updates in this post. Enjoy!

Back-end Updates

Responsive
Our first design wasn't even near the word responsive. I've used a lot fixed widths, meaning that the only way I can convert it to a responsive design is by having a complete overhaul. The age of mobile is here that's why I gave the users the ability to view the website using smartphones' browser. You can try resizing your browser to see how this website looks in smaller screens.

Cleaner Codes
Before having a redesign I was a messy coder. I don't user comments on my HTML and CSS and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. It's not the kind of codes that I can stop working for months and pick it up again. This is very special because now I can edit bits of the design and template of the website. In other words, I can edit the header easily without having "more" codes that will make the website slower. Doesn't make sense? Don't worry. This is a back-end update.

Front-end Updates

New Design
As you can see, my approach on the new design is to make it very easy for normal people to use. I didn't add any unnecessary blocks at the left side of the website. It only has the things that are very important. The header is designed to connect all sub-sites. We'll be having multiple websites and the header will serve as the unity of every website. Footer will be used to hold important links. The main content of each page can be divided into two, one for the real content and one for the ads. I made it so that the ads don't look out of place.

Non-users can see what's inside
This is by far the most important change that the website has. Before non-users don't have the ability to see what's inside and they need to register just to check it. This feature made non-users scared and skip registering. Now they can see what's inside! They'll have more options to consider before registering. What's more? Registering is as easy as eating a piece of cake through the use of social log ins!

Please keep in mind that the list I provided above is not complete. I just mentioned the important updates. Please help me by sharing the website with your friends. I'll appreciate it.
Forum » General Information » Announcement » Kuru Anime v2.0 Grand Release
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: