Ads keep Kuru Anime alive! Please disable your AdBlock or add us to your whitelist.

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussion » Introduction » Oh Hai
Oh Hai
  •  Noob
 1     Sa, 20/06/15, 3:34 AM
Hey I'm new, Looking for some otaku friends to talk about my constant anime watchings with! Maybe its gonna be you guys. I sure hope so. happy
  •  Big Boss
 2     Sa, 20/06/15, 4:55 PM
Takeru-kun, Why, hello there! biggrin What anime are you watching atm? surprised
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Noob
 3     Sa, 20/06/15, 8:34 PM
Welllll... Thats a big question. I think the show thats had me most captivated this past season was Assassination Classroom. I literally could not get enough of it. Gunslinger Stratos has also proved quite entertaining so far. I also finally started SpaceDandy and I'm back watching Future Diary which is also quite good. Sooooo yea I'm watching many things right now happy
  •  Big Boss
 4     Su, 21/06/15, 12:08 PM
Takeru-kun, oh. haven't had the chance to watch assassination classroom again. this season I'm watching, uhmm, kekkai sensen, danmachi, hibike aaaand... no more. sad sigh. I'm beginning to move out of my anime habbits. ( ._.) I've been diving too much into programming, wanted to move this website to another framework (backend) so yeah... been busy.
  •  Noob
 5     Su, 21/06/15, 3:07 PM
I just watched the first two episodes of danmachi last night OMG its soooooo good. I'm already addicted. But yea i know what you mean about being too busy to keep up. I'm in my second year after college and as work picks up more and more I have less and less time for my waifus :'(. Programing is cool! I was going down that career track for a bit but i ended up going into commercial photography instead. I have been trying to take some time to try and mix my two passions tho and shoot cosplay photos which I've never done before until just recently.
  •  Big Boss
 6     Su, 21/06/15, 4:38 PM
Takeru-kun, A thought just came to my mind... I think I should downgrade the community part of kuru anime to just a forum. That way people will use the forum more and it'll be much easier to update. I can have more time focusing on the other parts of the website. biggrin
  •  Noob
 7     Su, 21/06/15, 5:55 PM
Eriko-kun, yea I tend to agree with you. While I love the idea of a anime based social networking/blogging platform. I think it may be a bit a of a barrier to entry for new users. Especially when it's not being heavily trafficked. Having just a forums funnels all the conversation and traffic into one place. And then when there is a bigger user base release more social aspects over time based on user feedback. I'm no web expert tho but that's my thought
  •  Big Boss
 8     Su, 21/06/15, 6:16 PM
Takeru-kun, that actually makes sense. wanna keep in touch with the new design that I'll be working on? add me on fb. I'm always looking for an otaku friend. xD
http://facebook.com/bos.eriko
  •  Noob
 9     Su, 21/06/15, 6:25 PM
Definitely! I have some experience with web design and coding so I'm happy to help out wherever I can when I have time.
  •  Big Boss
 10     Mo, 22/06/15, 11:00 AM
are you matthew? surprised
  •  Master
 11     We, 12/08/15, 4:22 PM
Quote Eriko-kun ()
are you matthew?
that's what I thought at first x3

Hai Takeru-kun!! please enjoy your stay!
It's a passion
Forum » Discussion » Introduction » Oh Hai
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: