Ads keep Kuru Anime alive! Please disable your AdBlock or add us to your whitelist.

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Otaku Hub » Light Novel » What are your thoughts on Spice and Wolf (Spice and Wolf)
What are your thoughts on Spice and Wolf
  •  Noob
 1     Th, 21/11/13, 10:49 PM
I have only read two of the light novels that Spice and Wolf is based off so far, and I was wondering if anyone else has or is reading them.

So far I love it.
If I don't have to do it, I wont.
If I have to do it, I'll make it quick
  •  Regular
 2     Th, 21/11/13, 11:26 PM
It's a very different story type than the usual "oh im a guy and I either have a harem or a mighty majestical weapon and i am gonna save the world" situation.

I personally liked it.
"If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... A tragedy."
  •  Noob
 3     Fr, 22/11/13, 1:31 AM
Sorry for changing the title. Just trying to make it more specific.
Don't fire unless you are prepared to be fired at.
  •  Big Boss
 4     Fr, 22/11/13, 1:38 AM
Arttie, any screenshots or pictures of it? I kind of have no idea what spice and wolf is. xD
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Noob
 5     Fr, 22/11/13, 2:03 AM
Find a description here.
From the anime or novel? Here is one from the anime.
6577493.jpg (3.1 Kb)
Arttie - Fr, 22/11/13, 2:10 AM
  •  Big Boss
 6     Fr, 22/11/13, 2:20 AM
Arttie, aha. so that's what you're talking about. I know that. xD Haven't watched it, though. Is it good?
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Noob
 7     Fr, 22/11/13, 2:55 AM
Very good, there isn't as big of an emotional ride as Angel Beats, but the way they went about everything was kinda fresh.
  •  Regular
 8     We, 04/12/13, 9:37 PM
still refer to the "I'm a guy and I either have a harem or a really cool weapon" scenario
"If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... A tragedy."
  •  Rurouni
 9     Mo, 08/09/14, 7:11 AM
Yeah that really has an original storyline. All about trading, and merchants. And no cat girl, but instead a wolf girl ;D
-てんどう
Forum » Otaku Hub » Light Novel » What are your thoughts on Spice and Wolf (Spice and Wolf)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: