The rules listed here will only be applicable on the Blog page. Other parts of the website will have their own set of rules or will follow the basic netiquette. By writing on the Blog page you agree to the rules that are listed here.
The rules are introduced to create comfortable and constructive atmosphere of communication. If the established form of communication doesn't suit you, then abstain from participation in this conference.
The rules are as follows:
- Copying someone else's blog is not allowed. Only small bits of quotation from another blog will be considered. If possible, please credit the person from whom you quoted the message.
- Plagiarism is prohibited! A blog proven to be plagiarised will be removed without notice and the writer of the blog will be banned.
- Blogs that are about advertising your own product is not allowed.
- Please be responsible for the codes that you'll use on your blog.
- You're also not allowed to post the same blog twice. This is considered as spam. The second blog will be removed without notice.
- Users from the group Pawn won't be able to see their blogs after writing them. They will still need the approval of the Rooks before their blogs can be visible.
- Blogs must be placed on the proper category. If there is no category that fits your blog then please put it on a category which is closest to your blog's category.
- Have fun discussing your blogs!
Blogs that will fail to comply will be removed with or without notice. We may also add reproofs on the user who wrote the blog.
The administration reserves the right to change the rules with the further notification of the Blog page users. All Blog page changes and updates are carried out with the consideration of users' opinions and interests.