Ads keep Kuru Anime alive! Please disable your AdBlock or add us to your whitelist.

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Otaku Hub » Anime » Anime clubs at school (Do you have one at your school?)
Anime clubs at school
  •  Citizen
 1     Fr, 05/09/14, 11:43 PM
At my school, there's an anime club at lunchtime every Wednesdays and Fridays. It's one of those awesome places that feels like a heaven at school.

We do things like:
  • Watch anime, read manga
  • Pokemon tournaments
  • Playing video games
  • Go to conventions like FanimeCon
  • Giveaways or contests
  • ...so many things!

Do you guys have an otaku club at your school?
⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)
  •  Big Boss
 2     Sa, 06/09/14, 0:40 AM
Our school is filled with otakus so we don't really need any clubs. Just shout your favorite anime and they'll talk to you. xD
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Rurouni
 3     Sa, 06/09/14, 0:45 AM
Lol just like mine smile Shout an anime in class and people will come over and start discussing it with you. Tbh I dont really like the idea of an anime club... dunno just seems kind of awkward to have an official club. I would much rather do all that stuff without being part of a club, just as a group of friends.
-てんどう
  •  Big Boss
 4     Sa, 06/09/14, 0:49 AM
Tendou, I get your point. We're almost the same. You're probably the type of guy that likes anime and it's just that. You just like anime. No more geeky stuff. Like me. I like Anime and only a few people knows about it. xD
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Rurouni
 5     Sa, 06/09/14, 0:50 AM
Anybody know about the Hatsune Miku Expo in America? Theres one in New York, and one in California... I wish I could go but schools on and the only way I could get to those places without missing two weeks of school is flying, and thats sort of impossible ;( No matter your view on vocaloid, it would still be pretty amazing to go to a Miku Expo
-てんどう
  •  Citizen
 6     Sa, 06/09/14, 1:15 AM
I would want to go to the Miku Expo, but tickets are too expensive for me.
It's in Los Angeles.
⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)
  •  Citizen
 7     Sa, 06/09/14, 1:16 AM
And actually, the anime club at my school is just run by a small group of students and some otakus I know don't even come there.
⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)
  •  Master
 8     Sa, 06/09/14, 4:16 PM
I have one in my school, but I've never actually gone in. maybe some time in the future
It's a passion
  •  Rurouni
 9     Sa, 06/09/14, 5:04 PM
the "club" in my school is basically a gathering of otakus sitting in the middle of the hall watching anime on ipads together xP
-てんどう
  •  Master
 10     Sa, 06/09/14, 5:42 PM
that's satisfying
It's a passion
  •  Citizen
 11     Su, 07/09/14, 7:10 AM
very gud xD
⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)
Forum » Otaku Hub » Anime » Anime clubs at school (Do you have one at your school?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: