Ads keep Kuru Anime alive! Please disable your AdBlock or add us to your whitelist.

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Otaku Hub » Anime » Akame Ga Kill (A place to Discuss Akame ga Kill)
Akame Ga Kill
  •  Rurouni
 1     Mo, 08/09/14, 0:27 AM
So as most of you know Akame ga Kill was released this season, and its turning out to be a really epic anime with a twist on a used plot to make it original. Starting it you would think it was just a simple shonen assasin, kill them all, badass thing, but its turned out to be a really well developed emotional anime.

-てんどう
  •  Big Boss
 2     Mo, 08/09/14, 1:10 AM
Tendou, I've been reading the manga before the Anime and trust me, it's going to be more aaaawesome. xD
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Rurouni
 3     Mo, 08/09/14, 1:26 AM
Same, but I sort of stopped because I got sidetracked after Bulats death so I knew what was going to happen until his death, but the anime caught up with my previous manga knowledege now, and i dont feel like ruining the suspense for myself xP
-てんどう
  •  Regular
 4     Mo, 08/09/14, 2:43 AM
i've only read the manga because i didn't really like how some fight scenes were replaced with photos, and not animation.
like  the first episode.
"If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... A tragedy."
  •  Rurouni
 5     Mo, 08/09/14, 4:58 AM
sumisen, dont do that. Trust me its only the first episode, the fighting gets really intense after that especially from ep 3
-てんどう
  •  Citizen
 6     Mo, 08/09/14, 6:24 AM
Never heard of it, but it seems like a great anime. How old was the manga?
⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)
  •  Rurouni
 7     Mo, 08/09/14, 6:46 AM
Elemenergy, Never heard of it?! Its being aired this season there are 10 ep out so far, itll go to 24 ep at least. The manga is about 4 yrs old. Really go watch it right now, one of my favorites from this season
-てんどう
  •  Noob
 8     Mo, 08/09/14, 4:40 PM
Tendou, I'm really enjoying the anime along with some other Summer anime. I'm still catching up on the manga, though.
  •  Rurouni
 9     Mo, 08/09/14, 6:05 PM
fayfayrules223, what other summer anime? Ive been watching Tokyo Ghoul, Aldnoah Zero, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, Rail Wars, Rokujouma, Majimoji Rurumo, gekkan shojo, Ao Haru Ride, Hamatora Re, Glasslip, Barakamon... To name a few. biggrin You?
-てんどう
  •  Noob
 10     Mo, 08/09/14, 9:01 PM
I love akame game kill. When I first read the manga, I fell in love with Scheele @ @. Then they killed her off, so I cried. But really, I am loving the anime.
Love is a gift, cherish it.
  •  Rurouni
 11     Mo, 08/09/14, 10:17 PM
aoongaku, I know sad i was so sad I was furious, I thought she was going to live and make some epic comeback. I guess theyre killing people off to portray the anguish and anger of Tatsumi ?
-てんどう
  •  Master
 12     Tu, 09/09/14, 11:48 AM
Akame ga kill really broke my heart with Sheele ;'( but it'll be ok- (episode 8 comes) nvm, I don't even remember what it's like to live anymore.
It's a passion
Forum » Otaku Hub » Anime » Akame Ga Kill (A place to Discuss Akame ga Kill)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: