Ads keep Kuru Anime alive! Please disable your AdBlock or add us to your whitelist.

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussion » Introduction » Eriko-kun (Real Name: Bos Eriko Reyes)
Eriko-kun
  •  Big Boss
 1     Sa, 19/10/13, 6:43 AM
Alright, just to put something in this ghost town of ours; I'll post the first thread. Hello! My name is Bos Eriko, and I'm the King of this website. What's a king anyway? The king is equivalent to an administrator. I control the design, the security, and the database of the website. All the things that you can see here is made by me, well some scripts aren't like the forums. So basically I own this, along with some few Rooks (moderators) -- they are keeper-san, yuki-chan, miki-nii. and lielouch. We're a growing family. We started with just a simple Google+ page, heck I didn't even see myself creating a community website. At the moment we have almost 700 awesome followers, and it's still growing bit by bit. I originally planned on creating a community website once we've hit 10,000; I dream too much! Speaking of "I," let's talk about myself. (Anonymous Reader: "We don't care about your life! Go away") Stop! xD Whether you like it or not, you'll read my life! I'm a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. I live in the Philippines, a tropical country based somewhere in South East Asia. The name of my school is Far Eastern University - East Asia College. My passion is creating, and developing things; so that's why BSIT is the degree that I chose. When you like you're job, you'll earn easily. Make your job a game, and your stress will go away. Hey! Did that rhyme or what? I think I have a nack in rap; woot! That rhymed again! Get it? Nack? Rap? Ah, forget it; I'm lame. xD I guess I'll stop this non-sense, and make this introduction a short one. We don't want you getting all bored, and sh*t; right? :P Sorry for the word. Haha. biggrin
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Kuru Anime!
  •  Noob
 2     We, 06/11/13, 5:56 AM
lol you like rap? I never knew tongue
  •  Big Boss
 3     Th, 07/11/13, 1:28 PM
Yuri_yuri, I doooon't. I just noticed that my words are rhyming. xD
  •  Citizen
 4     We, 20/08/14, 7:09 AM
I like EDM. Do you? music
⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)
  •  Big Boss
 5     We, 20/08/14, 7:44 AM
Elemenergy, what's EDM? xD I don't know that. lol
  •  Master
 6     Fr, 22/08/14, 8:17 PM
EDM = electronic dance music, so basically dubstep or trap
It's a passion
  •  Big Boss
 7     Sa, 23/08/14, 4:18 AM
well. the truth is... I worship metal. surprised I don't like rap. xD
  •  Master
 8     Sa, 23/08/14, 12:26 PM
I can't stand it :/
It's a passion
  •  Big Boss
 9     Sa, 23/08/14, 12:30 PM
Panda, if you're into singing, metal is clearly not for you. Metal is for people who like instruments. It's a challenging task to cover metal songs. smile
  •  Master
 10     Su, 24/08/14, 8:59 PM
It's more of the tone that I dislike, most of the time the guitars sound like they're well past puberty :P
It's a passion
  •  Noob
 11     Th, 04/09/14, 10:29 AM
JOINING THE BANDWAGON! Hi! I'm Kari, Eri-chan (points at Eriko)'s new recruit XD I'm still a pawn tho ^^;; Anyway, I'm a member based in Milan, Italy but I'm originally from Baguio City, Philippines (THE Baguio. Some people say they're from Baguio but they live in towns nearby). I'm formerly a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication of University of Baguio (Philippines) but now I'm just (yes, just) a high school student taking up fashion as my main course (it's not flashy, i'm telling you) in Istituto D'Istruzione Superiore "Marelli-Dudovich". I'm formerly a volunteer (usually in cosplay photo shoots as a photographer's assistant) of the cosplay team called Otageki in Baguio and a moderator of DOLLARS (in LINE messenger) with more than 500 members worldwide. I like cosplaying, drawing and JMusic! I guess that's all ^^;;; よろしく!
karizilla - Th, 04/09/14, 10:31 AM
I thank the stars above for just how far we'll walk from now.
  •  Rurouni
 12     Fr, 05/09/14, 6:23 PM
So Ive been told that I need to introduce myself to everyone... Soo... My name is Ayaan Faraz, I live in Texas in the United States. Mostly I use my nights to game for a few hours and then watch anime smile Mostly horror games, like Outlast, and an anime one "Corpse Party" however occasionally I do play lighter happier, games like Clanad, and Shuffle, and Amagami. Very rarely I'll be found playing a first person shooter... Rarely... After a while they get boring. Anyway enough about my games, because if you didnt recognize any of them its probably pretty boring. My favorite music genre is metal and Jpop, cant stand stuff with barely any instruments and too much vocals which is why I really hate country and those slower songs... For me a song has to have a nice catchy beat. So yeah, Im aiming to become a graphics designer, as I love working with, and creating pictures
-てんどう
  •  Noob
 13     Fr, 05/09/14, 9:28 PM
Aha. I like that everyone is in this, and I don't hate it at all, but why not blog your intro, just so it would he more organized and more people will recognize you. smile
Love is a gift, cherish it.
  •  Big Boss
 14     Sa, 06/09/14, 0:34 AM
aoongaku, personally... I think it's much more organized to put the blog here. The blog is only divided into categories and it has a single feed while the forum is divided into different forums. and we have "advanced search" here. whoopsie. going a bit off-topic here.
  •  Noob
 15     We, 07/01/15, 4:43 AM
It's a pleasure to meet you, Leader! *Bows*
Forum » Discussion » Introduction » Eriko-kun (Real Name: Bos Eriko Reyes)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: